Our client is a fast growing organization developing and manufacturing high quality products with electronics. They create innovative products for their customers that exceed market expectations by making use of state-of-the-art development facilities and a highly automated manufacturing environment. Driven by technology, they strive for the best solution combining the disciplines of electrical, mechanical, software and industrial engineering. Working at the client means joining a talented, ambitious and experienced team of experts, with a clear focus on personal and professional growth.
As an Embedded Software Engineer you will join the team of colleagues who develop advanced electronic solutions for varying customers and applications. You work in project format. Using the most modern technologies you will work on the development and realisation an electronical appliance or a complete multidisciplinary system. The development consists of research (literature and simulations), design of the product, setting up and executing qualification procedures and introducing the product to our in-house manufacturing facilities.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Bachelor and/or Master in a relevant technical field, for example Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 2 - 8 years’ experience in an equivalent environment
- Knowledge and/or experience in one of the following areas: Assembly, ANSI C, C++, and Digital electronics
- Basic knowledge of electronics
- Specific knowledge of digital design techniques
- Ability to deal with abstract matters
- Independent worker
- Systematic and structured work approach
- Good social and communicative skills (writing and verbally)
- Teamplayer in multidisciplinary teams
- Good command of the English language, spoken and written
WHAT WE OFFER
A challenging career full of opportunities for personal and professional growth. In an atmosphere of passion, ambition and responsibility, you will be part of a flat and dynamic organization focused on delivering tomorrow’s electronic products from idea to realization. Naturally you will receive a salary in conformity with the market standard and a significant benefits package together with a great work environment.
- Be part of a fast and continuously growing organization full of career opportunities
- Be part of an ambitious team of young professionals
- Develop products in a wide range of application fields
- Work in a modern and well-equipped laboratory
- Witness the manufacturing of the products you developed and follow their success in the market