What could be a better place for you than a heavily R&D driven market leader of photolithography systems for the semiconductor industry?! This is for sure a rhetorical question, thus read the rest and make sure this role is “precisely-engineered” for you!
You will join the company where it is critical to properly safeguard intellectual property, therefore it will be your vital duty to manage information security risks within the R&D domain, which is a truly challenging task in an intellectual property-driven enterprise.
In this role you will have the opportunity to use the latest tools & technologies in security as well as to learn, grow and develop.
As Information Security Project Manager you are responsible to lead on delivering on Information Protection initiatives based on Information Protection the Integrated Security Roadmap and other Information Security plans, leading to vulnerability or risk mitigation.
You will ensure projects are led, resourced and remain on track against scope - managing the triple constraints; Time, Budget and Scope.
As the Information Security Project Manager you drive the execution of the roadmap for the information security competence center.
Information Security Competence Centre(CC) Projects:
- Align with business Sectors on sector roadmap and (cross) sector dependencies and timing
- Align on budgets and progress of programs
- Bi-yearly alignment on overall planning
- Determine based on priority the relevant roadmap topics and timing
Information Security CC program management:
- Alignment with various stakeholders including Security Domain leads and IT on planning and budget
- Alignment with Security roadmap
Information Security Competence Centre program Delivery:
- Drive delivery of some key initiatives with the Information Security CC.
- Manage the various projects within the Information Security CC roadmap
- Manage/report on the risk mitigation status of risks by these projects
- Lead to ensure the programs are adequately resourced
- Reporting on progress
- Responsible for ensuring that the project management system is up to date and accurately portrays the status of the portfolio of programs and projects within the Information Security CC.
- A Bachelor/University degree and a Master Degree in an Engineering discipline is preferable
- Knowledge of project management (Prince-2 / PMBOK/ APMP /MSP)
- Knowledge of Information Security including SaaS applications
- Around 7 years of experience in Information Security
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISM desirable
- Experience in Project Management in complex high tech business environment
- Extensive experience in IT integration projects is required
- Experience in Information Security development projects is a must
- Working on Cloud or SaaS solutions is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in the English language
- Experience working on an international environment