What could be a better place for you than a heavily R&D driven market leader of photolithography systems for the semiconductor industry?! This is for sure a rhetorical question, thus read the rest and make sure this role is “precisely-engineered” for you!
You will join the company where it is critical to properly safeguard intellectual property, therefore it will be your vital duty to manage information security risks within the R&D domain, which is a truly challenging task in an intellectual property-driven enterprise.
This role focuses on anomaly detection in the R&D domain by amongst others drive the anomaly detection capability improvements in information systems and processes. Besides this domain, you will be expected to also perform/assist in generic security risk assessments and support the Security Risk Management department as a whole.
- Identify, advise on logging and monitoring requirements for R&D applications;
- Drive implementation of centralized activity logging;
- Define monitoring use-cases together with R&D cluster security risk managers and business stakeholders,
- Use big-data analytics methodologies to create anomaly detection models and reports, and validate their effectiveness;
- Correlate security events;
- Perform embed logging and monitoring in existing processes;
- Align with the application security team, IT operations teams, the privacy office, and the Cyber Defence Centre;
- Ensure compliance to privacy and security policies and standards;
- Contribute to improving means and methods related to focus domains;
- Report to the Assurance focus Area lead and functionally report to the R&D Sector Security Risk Manager.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in information security risk management;
- A formal degree in Information Security and / or IT Audit;
- Valid industry certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP;
- Relevant certifications for Big Data, Data Analytics, and or Splunk;
- Able to manage and coordinate medium/long-term implementations;
- Proven experience with defining and implementing logging and monitoring;
- Affinity and familiarity with development and engineering processes;
- Pro; DevOps (SAFe) and project management understanding;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Pro-active and self-motivated approach with the proven ability to drive results.
- Unparalleled remuneration and fringe benefits package;
- A chance to work with professionals in a technical and high-end environment;
- Dynamic environment with opportunities for personal development and growth;
- Challenges and multidisciplinary projects in high-tech environment;
- A rather high level of autonomy;
- International opportunities.