As Mechanical System Architect you are responsible for specifying and creating a technically consistent system design, while taking into account the functional requirements of the customer on the one hand, and the limitations of costs and time on the other.
In close collaboration with your colleagues from other disciplines, you define the system specifications and limitations in the specifications and road-maps for architecture, technology, functions and modules. You are responsible for documenting and maintaining this process. Furthermore, you carry out trade-off studies based on the desired implementation scenario for determining the realization of one or two of these modules.
You are also responsible for knowledge transfer and where possible, you also ensure that the Mechanics competency group reaches a higher level. In this respect, there is plenty of room for your own input of ideas (including new ones).
- Graduated from a technical university where you studied mechanical engineering with specialization in mechatronics or mechanics;
- At least 5 years of experience in the semiconductor industry;
- At least 10 years of work experience as chief constructor/system architect;
- You are capable of leading a team and work well in collaboration with customers and stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills (in English).
- Technical leadership; you provide direction to technical project teams
- You think abstractly and out-of-the-box
- Helicopter view
- You communicate clearly and effectively at all levels and with all disciplines
- You have a clear and structured method of reporting.
- You build up and maintain networks in the internal organization as well as outside of it.
- You are capable of challenging others to come up with even better ideas
- You are proactive and enterprising
What does we offer
- Contribution to the development of state-of-the-art, high-tech systems
- The challenge to meet the performance specifications and aspects of quality, time and costs.
- You will come in contact with every engineering process step
- You will work in a very dynamic environment
- You will collaborate within multidisciplinary teams
- International opportunity’s
- Lots of attention to individual performance and talent management
- You have the possibility to connect mechanical development with the production and test environment