.Net Web developer
Client is a strong growing organisation specialised in the development and production of innovative, sustainable and high quality electronic products. Driven by technology, they strive for the best solution, combining their knowledge of electronics, mechanics and software development. Every day, their people work together on new developments in the fields of Internet of Things, Power Conversion and Sensing & Actuating. They distinguish themselves through a high degree of automation, vertical integration and technology development. At Client, people have the opportunity to work with a wide range of high-quality technological products that find their application in many different market segments.
Duties and responsibilities
As a Web Developer, you develop software solutions for a wide range of customers and applications. You work on challenging projects and use state-of-the-art technologies. In addition, you add value by proactively sharing your ideas and views on defining, developing and implementing innovative technologies.
- You develop and maintain websites, web applications, interfaces and other online applications in a software environment;
- You will contribute to the design and development of new technologies;
- You test and improve the implementation of various software applications;
- You translate technical specifications into clearly structured software;
- You are involved in the entire process from the beginning until the successful end.
- You don't have to know everything right away, but we do require a good basic knowledge of at least some of the following areas: Microsoft.NET MVC, HTML, CSS, JQuery, SQL and NOSQL databases;
- You have +3 years of experience in a similar role
- You have good communication skills (you have to deal with customer contact);
- You have a proactive work attitude and you are able to independently translate customer questions into a working product;
- Excellent command of both the Dutch and English languages.
Terms of employment:
- Competitive, market conform salary
- High degree of flexibility in working hours
- 28 days of holidays
- Travel allowance
- 52% pension contribution by employer