What could be a better place for you than a heavily R&D driven market leader of photolithography systems for the semiconductor industry?! This is for sure a rhetorical question, thus read the rest and make sure this role is “precisely-engineered” for you!
You will join the company where it is critical to properly safeguard intellectual property, therefore it will be your vital duty to manage information security risks within the R&D domain, which is a truly challenging task in an intellectual property-driven enterprise.
In this role you will have the opportunity to use the latest tools & technologies in security as well as to learn, grow and develop.
The Senior Cloud Security Consultant will be responsible for ensuring security of Cloud Applications including. implementation of security initiatives for the same.
The job holder will be responsible for overseeing the security initiatives to ensure security of Cloud Applications used.
- Implementation of security initiatives for securing Cloud Applications
- Designing processes and procedures for enabling the use of the Cloud (SaaS) applications.
- Analyze security requirements for cloud implementation and integration
- Implementation of technological solutions dedicated to data protection in the cloud
- Integration and configuration of Security as a Service and solutions such as CASB
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent
- CCSP certification is a plus
- CISSP/CISM or comparable certification
- Knowledge of project management (Prince-2 / PMBOK/APMP)
- Technical/IT/informatics background bachelor degree.
- IT Risk assessment frameworks e.g.
- Standard of Good Practice developed by Information Security Forum (ISF)
- CSC Top 20 Controls
- NIST SP 800 30 framework
- ISO 27005 framework
- Min 6+ years professional experience with a focus on Cloud Security, information security, risk and compliance
- Experience in implementation of Cloud Security initiatives incl. CASB solution
- Experience in Cloud Security, security of SaaS applications
- Experience in assessment of Cloud Applications
- Experience in implementation and management of CASB
- Valid industry certifications such as the CCSP, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is a plus
- Experience in ISO 27001 or equivalent is a plus
- Analytical, precise, tenacious, autonomous
- Deep technical knowledge of IT/Information Security
- Good communication/organization skills
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work with Office suite applications like Excel and SharePoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly-motivated, with a strong work ethic and able to work effectively under minimal supervision
- Hands-on and proactive attitude