Our client is a high-tech machine developer, manufacturer and assembler. This all happens under one roof in the Brainport Eindhoven region. Client is a front runner when it comes to the development of high-tech machinery.
The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for the architecture, design and maintenance of software in clients’ machines. As a Senior Software Engineer, you translate market specifications to a functioning software design. You advise the organization on new technologies and innovations in the machines. Moreover, you co-determine the system architecture for new machines. You analyse and solve reported failures on delivered machines. Furthermore, you assist the service engineers in terms of software related issues for the improvement of technology and service for the customers.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- BSc and/or MSc degree in Computer Science
- At least 5 years’ experience in programming in C and C#
- Experience with industrial bus systems
- You worked previous in an international technical environment
- Able to communicate with all involved disciplines in the team (Mechanical, Electrical and Process Engineers)
- Experience with Unix and/or B&R PLC’s is a pre
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good communications skills, both verbal and written
WHAT WE OFFER
A competitive salary and yearly profit distribution. Secondary employment conditions include a company defined contribution pension, complete payment of occupational disability insurances by the employer, a travel allowance, 32 leave days and the possibility to participate in collective health insurances. Opportunities for an international career.