Our client is a high-tech machine developer, manufacturer and assembler with an excellent reputation in the market. This all happens under one roof in the Brainport Eindhoven area.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Service Coordinator is responsible for:
- setting up, maintaining and monitoring the planning for (preventive) maintenance visits of Field Service Engineers
- customer relationships and optimizing customer satisfaction
- analysing and solving technical and commercial customer questions
- optimizing administrative service tools
- collecting (technical) information for knowledge transfer to Field Service Engineers
- monitoring contractual agreements, signals and communication on matters as warranty, expiring renewals and maintenance contracts.
- making cost estimates of modifications or refurbishments
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Associate or Bachelor (HBO) degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (MBO+)
- 3 - 5 years of relevant working experience
- Proven experience with international customers
- Fluent English (written and verbal), additional languages are welcome
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Flexibility in occasionally (international) travel
WHAT WE OFFERA competitive salary and yearly profit distribution. Secondary employment conditions include a company defined contribution pension, complete payment of occupational disability insurances by the employer, a travel allowance, 32 leave days and the possibility to participate in collective health insurances. Opportunities for an international career.