SWITCH is specialised in recruitment and secondment of technical professionals with a bachelor and/or master level. Mainly in the disciplines IT (software development, security and data analytics), Mechanical Engineering and Electrotechnical Engineering. We have an international network of own branch offices (in Spain, Portugal and Ukraine) and strategic alliances with leading recruitment partners who recruit excellent candidates. With local market knowledge, we approach candidates worldwide in this way.
Our offices and training centre are located in the Brainport Eindhoven, a world-class high tech hotspot in the northwest of Europe. Our main clients are also located in this region, which is characterised by a large number of Tech and IT vacancies (currently more than 3,000). The SWITCH team consists of professionals with extensive experience, both in technical (High Tech & IT) and global recruitment areas. We operate from a stable organisation with fixed contacts.
As a Talent Sourcer you are going to help us attracting the best technical talent to work in Brainport Eindhoven for top tier tech companies.
So, what is it you're responsible for? It’s your personal mission to find the best tech talent worldwide and tell them about all our job opportunities. This will include but is not limited to:
- You are constantly looking for new talent and new ways to find that talent
- You speak and match potential candidates
- You build a network of candidates
- You work closely with your fellow recruiters and the recruitment marketer
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Relevant experience as a Talent Sourcer within a high tech environment
- Experience in sourcing for roles within IT, Mechanical and/or Electrotechnical Engineering
- You are motivated to understand high-tech systems.
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent sourcing skills (e.g. Boolean search)
- Strong communication skills, verbally and in writing
- Good command of the English language, spoken and written
WHAT WE OFFER
The opportunity to recruit for the best possible tech talent in the number one tech region in Europe.
We do not ask you to work between 9 to 5. We believe in asking you to achieve the best possible output.
We would like to reward you based on results. So we offer an excellent performance based remuneration with the possibility to work from the comfort of your own home.
You are welcome to join us in Eindhoven or via remote work.
For further information please contact Teun Vermeer (Senior Consultant) by mobile: +31 613 82 63 23, or e-mail: email@example.com.